Wednesday, May 7, 2008 | |

Im sitting in the Phoenix airport, my flight delayed a bit. My eyes are slowly drooping from fatigue. Im sitting on the floor next to an electrical outlet and fire extinguisher - the rest of the seats in the this annoyingly tiny airport with no restaurant - are filled. Apparently all todays flights are delayed for some reason or another. My ass has fallen asleep, ahead of the rest of me (irony that it fallen "ahead"), and i cant get my right leg comfortable. In fact even though Im tired I really cant be bothered to sit here.
Sometimes I really do like traveling. Other days I do not.
Today is an orange alert out there - a terrorist attack might be coming. Look out! The only effect that this warning has had, made the toothpaste and shaving cream gauntlet line at security almost unbearable.

0 comments: