Artsy

Wednesday, May 14, 2008 | |




After last night's big wins at the PDN party I figured it would be a good idea to update my site with a little bit of new work. I worked today on editing and transmitting all the dog pics from the Westminster Kennel Club show onto my site, along with pics from my Afghanistan Squared project. I still need to put the Fight Club stuff - at least a taste - up there as well. Maybe even the PNG and Salton Sea projects. That might be later in the week, after I organize my VII presentation for Sunday. Too much to do. Yesterday I spent the morning sticking stamps onto my two hundred promo cards - which I will never do again. Believe me. Well, not often.

Today Im posting my other "art" project - the double triptics Im making using my SX780 Polaroid camera. They are sort of dreamy representations of a space or emotion - mostly though I think they just look cool...

0 comments: