Back in Style

Tuesday, May 13, 2008 | |






Its been a long weekend since coming back from Phoenix. I had to finish editing the useless shoot, and then went off to make some images on Friday and Saturday night of MMA cage fights in NJ. I haven't been exactly on the ball with this fighting project - its been viceral shooting without thinking through what I'm doing. But I think its more that I havent really been focused on much of anything these days except all my family issues and Marvi's health. Plus - Im either naive or elitist, or both - but I find it hard to identify with a lot of these fighters outside of the ring. Or at least I imagine it so. Ill post some of those images later on.
For now - since my creativity has been stymied of late sitting in an office and editing or working on bills - I struck back with my new all-in-one copy scanner. Im now doing xerox portraits. Its art, what can I say. But I like it. Now I need to find someone to give me an assignment where I can just shlep my copy machine with me.

0 comments: