Back in the saddle... Again

Wednesday, August 19, 2009 | |

I've always said it would happen. Long period of time and no blogging. Really no excuse other than getting overwhelmed with everything else going on in my life. I'll be a dad in 10 weeks. Which is crazy overwhelming. Preparation for parenthood is overwhelming. Afghanistan, Vegas, Haiti, and China assignments were overwhelming.
But Im so crazy excited to welcome my baby boy into the world. I welcome the change it will bring to my life, to my family, to my career. I'm scared, anxious, but excited.

I have of course been keeping up a regular iPhone photo blog over at www.benlowy.tumblr.com. I update that pretty much everyday. Hopefully I can keep this up again as I insert myself back into the NY community and gain some time to reflect on this crazy life of ours.


-- Post From My iPhone

0 comments: