In DC

Tuesday, February 10, 2009 | |


Spent the last week in DC at the White House. In fact I am still here, waiting for two last shoot appointments to get scheduled. I miss home, but I am having a blast hanging out with David, Ken and assorted friends. I totally nerded out yesterday waiting for a shoot by spending the whole day in the Apple Store. I managed to convince those Apple Genius Bar peeps to give me a new iPhone.
Ive been spending my time in DC - between my short shoots at the White House - thinking about what's next for me. What is it need to finish, to do, to accomplish.
Ive thought a lot about the current social economic crisis in the US and how I can document it. How I can, at the same time, escape the editorial grind that wears down my creativity.
I have all these ideas, in my head - books, projects, things I want to do - I just dont know when I'll actually be able to get to them all.
One step at a time I guess...

0 comments: